Sunday, January 3, 2016

Queensryche - 'Queen Of The Reich' from Queensryche (1983)

So I have been staying up sick watching random stuff on television, and this includes lots of metal videos on VH1, when I came across this OG Queensryche video from 1983 for their very first single 'Queen Of The Reich' and it amazes me that I hadn't ever seen this before, and I WOULD HAVE remembered it, for sure. If you are interested at all in USPM, Mad Max rip-offs, Beastmaster rip-offs, Conan rip-offs, Heavy Metal (the magazine or movie), Magick Power Crystals, elaborate text-story crawls, OG Battlestar Galactica, leather headbands, etc, you owe it to yourself to watch this video. Even if you are like, eh, Queensryche, really? ESPECIALLY THEN, watch this video. 'There Is No Escape'!!! ((Just for the record, my favorite Queensryche album is 'Promised Land' (1994) - Watch This Space!!!))

No comments:

Post a Comment