Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Fight Song

Dear Everyone And Everything: I am a Non-Binary Satanic Queer Anarchist Witch. I am for Magick, for Drugs, for Love, for Self-Determination. I am against War, against Hate, against Law And Order, against Capital, against the State, against the Nation. I want to be very clear. Today's United States Election happened not because people were economically dispossessed. It happened because white people were frightened of losing their grip on power and their perceived role at the top of hierarchy in a changing America. They voted for Hate, for Misogyny, for CisHet Supremacy, for White Nationalism. This was a line drawn. Donald Trump is a leader in the model of Farage and LePen. We do not owe him or what he stands for our allegiance, our respect or our compliance. Donald Trump is not and will never be my leader or my president. He cannot and will never have authority over anyone who does not grant it to him. I will fight. I will fight with my words and with my very being everything this regime represents. They want to erase, convert, imprison, silence and bury those that do not conform to their AmeriKKKan Dream. Over my shallow grave. That will never happen. Our bodies, our minds and our souls are not theirs to define, to control, to destroy. I don't care if I die. I will never relent. I will never shut up. I will never stop fighting. Hail Satan. LOVE nathaxn

No comments:

Post a Comment