Wednesday, November 16, 2016

I Had A Vision While Sleeping

So I went to bed yesterday at like 1pm and got up at 2:30am. This is not normal for me, but everything is so badly messed up with my circadian rhythms and how to function that I don't even know anymore. While I was asleep I had a vision that persisted. It was a Lion's Head Against A Field Of Stars. The Lion's Eyes Were Ragged Holes. This vision was clearly patterned off of this Today Is The Day album which I have owned like forever? I am sure Steve Austin and I would disagree on nearly everything but I have gotten through some angry/rough moments in my life by listening to Today Is The Day so I thank Steve for that. This is also an album that has some stuff on it that I can't in good conscience repost here so you can look it up if you want. I believe my vision has allegorical meaning. If you all haven't seen it, the Trump symbol is a lion or a lion head surrounded by stars. I am not going to repost any version of it here because. The blindness of the lion is not something that is yet to happen. It is happening now. Trump is an empty/blind figurehead for the forces which are assembling in his name and under his banner. This is terrifying. However, I also believe that there is hope in the vision. If that which has assumed power is blind and hollow, it gives us a chance to fight. Let us fight. Hail To Thee!!! Love! <3 nathaxn Important Update: So since the beginning of 2016, there are people who have been assembling what they call the "Lion Guard" which are fascist militias waiting for Trump to be elected so that they will have official state sanction. State Sanctioned Militias are something that should terrify everyone. This is real. This is happening. We have known about it for a long time. Here is a website from February 2016 which warns of the threat! http://trumplionsguard.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment