Monday, December 26, 2016

Defeated Sanity - Disposal Of The Dead/Dharmata (2016)

Although I am now in a Dark Day's Inn in Lancaster, PA, in the middle of my life, I am in exile from South Florida, which I will always regard over all other places as My Home. I learned to love many things in South Florida, and among those things, downtuned chugging, pinch harmonicks, growling/grunting, double-bass, sick breakdowns, camouflage cargo shorts and/or sweatpants depending are forever among those things. I am DELIGHTED in Defeated Sanity's new album, which is like the first half is BRUTAL and SMUDGY and the second half is SPACY and THIRD-EYE-AWAKENING. As long as there has been acid rock, let along metal proper, this has been dichotomized and intersected over and across to no end, so it is really fun to see them doing like a Deliverance/Damnation kinda thing with it. All of it, though, will cause energies to flow in and through and within/without you so there really is no split per se. I love Defeated Sanity and am glad I finally caught up with them!!! <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment