Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Vektor - Terminal Redux (2016)

As a long-time fan of Vektor I can safely say that this not only exceeds whatever standards I previously held for them, but is one of the very very best metal albums I have heard this year and this century. This is where Vektor go for broke, their space-thrash prog epic they have always had percolating inside of them. Extends this form far beyond the present and into future-realms where thrash has always dwelled in power, sending back signals through temporal distortion. I am old. Along with Sabbath/Zeppelin, Thrash was what turned me on to metal. I held onto thrash even as other peers moved into more deathly realms (and rightfully so), before delving into grindcore and doubling back to the death I had left behind. Please believe me when I say that for me, This Is It. Hail Vektor!!! <3 <3 <3 Love To Thee!!! nathaxn

No comments:

Post a Comment