Thursday, January 5, 2017

Wormrot - Voices (2016)

An excellent way to get up and attempt motivation to basic sustenance/activity is to trance out listening to Wormrot grind/grind/grind until getting up from the desk chair seems operable. Sometimes caffeine or whatever stimulant is helpful but mostly it is good if Wormrot convinces you that trying to life in spite of basic hopelessness is the thing to do at least for now. I am not the kind of person that Positive Mental Attitude works for. I am way more ornery. If you tell me that everything sucks and that I suck too and that I am going to die and that I am powerless to stop it, I won't disagree but I might just be contrary enough to go to the grocery store and buy some organic vegetable broth and guacamole and microwave vegan burritos. This album rules. <3 <3 <3 nxww

No comments:

Post a Comment