Friday, December 22, 2017

Dear Readers And Viewers

Dear Readers And Viewers:

If anyone reads this I wish all of you a wonderful Winter Solstice Season and end of 2017. I am writing this to ask if it would be possible to help with gas/food/medicine costs through Wednesday December 27, when I should again have a brief period of financial security. Please do not in any way feel obligated to assist. I work hard at my (possibly temporary) big box store job every week but the costs involved, including a 2-3 hour near-daily commute time, housing insecurity, work-related food beverage, increased reliance upon anti-inflammatories, etc, wipe out some of the marginal gains. If I had been able to secure a real place to live prior to working much of this would have been ameliorated but I have not been able to. Honestly at this point, anything would help. I have asked everyone in my immediate life to help as much or more than they can, and I have been reluctant to reach out into the internet, but I have no one else to ask. I am sorry. I honestly thought getting a job would solve this problem but clearly it has not. I am terrified of losing my job after December ends. I simply don't know what to do anymore. My google wallet acct is available through my email address: numbatwombat21 at gmail dot com.

I hope all is well with all of you.

<3 <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment