Thursday, June 7, 2018

Update and Request II

Dear Friends and Readers:

Gaining an apartment has been an enormous step in stability and security for me and I am thankful every day. Unfortunately I am in a very bad situation with the rental car, which I have been driving since January. I desperately need a car of my own to get to work and do errands. I am physically disabled in addition to everything else and although I would much prefer to live in a city where I did not need a car I still do. I am paying hundreds and hundreds of dollars a week to drive a rental car. I need help in finding a solution. I would like to purchase an inexpensive car for around $4000 - $5000. I have no downpayment. Additionally, due to extremely intense back/spine/hip pain when at work, I have had to cut back my hours, thus depressing my income further. I am doing better and I know I can find a way out of this. For now I am writing both to update and to request concrete assistance on two fronts: a) first, anything to help get a car. I just renewed the rental car for another week for almost $300. I need to return it for good and am hoping to do so by next Thursday and b) assistance for food, medicine, gasoline for another eight days until my next pay period. I want to be in a situation where I no longer ask for so much help. If you would like, I am at numbatwombat21@gmail.com and funds can be transferred through google pay. I am sorry to again ask. I hope that I offer enough to the world in the form of art that this is somehow worth it. I wish I made enough to live on through work and disability. If I wasn't so dumb I probably could figure out a better way. Thank You For Reading. <3 nathaxnne

PS - currently I am trying to seek help through Physical Therapy. The Sports Medicine Doctor was not very helpful. I have a plan going forward which requires me to start attending acupuncture weekly again and finding a new therapist. I need a therapist who can work with people with brain injury, trauma, gender stuff and practical problem solving. My last therapist was great at the first two but not the second two. After that I plan on trying to get money together to (finally!) start bioidentical estradiol and progesterone. After THAT I am thinking about enrolling in a class this fall but if not this fall than in the spring. I am 44 years old and have never held an associate's degree or bachelor's degree. I don't think it is necessary to have a degree but I am deeply concerned about the decay in my writing and thinking and feel that school might be a good later-life hedge against dementia.
Those are my Coming Attractions! I am sure I will be tiresomely asking for help in their regard as well!!!

<3 <3 <3 nathaxnne

PS --- OH NO! My earlier version of this post reported an INCORRECT address!!!! rather than ''numbatwombat21" which is CORRECT, I had typed "numbatwombat" which is NOT ME!!! I am so so sorry!!!!! If you have sent the other 'numbatwombat' monies I am so very sorry!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. OH NO! My earlier version of this post reported an INCORRECT address!!!! rather than ''numbatwombat21" which is CORRECT, I had typed "numbatwombat" which is NOT ME!!! I am so so sorry!!!!! If you have sent the other 'numbatwombat' monies I am so very sorry!!!!!

    ReplyDelete