Sunday, July 15, 2018

Important Update 7/15/18

Dear Friends And Readers: I have managed to extend my car rental for another week. I am most grateful to those who were able to help. This week I also have managed to secure a down payment for a car from my mother of around a thousand dollars. This is all she is able to do and I am thankful for her help. This week starting tomorrow and with someone to accompany me in the form of my ex, I am going to try and purchase a car. I don't have a credit score apparently. I don't know how it will go and I am terrified. I don't know if I will be able to secure a non-predatory car loan. I will attempt this regardless of any other assistance and I am loath to make such a request but if you want to, I would be more than happy to receive donations toward vehicle efforts. I am only looking at cars at or below $5000. I know that there are fees and taxes and tags and insurance and I honestly don't understand any of those things or what their attendant costs might be on top of the cost of a vehicle. My finances will be sketchy forever but getting a car will be the major piece necessary to end the hemorrhaging of funds to a weekly car rental. I can accept donations through google pay: numbatwombat21 at gmail. Thank You for reading this and Thank You for caring what happens to me. I would like to be in a position to help others as I have been helped. I am trying to get there. <3 <3 <3 nathaxnne

No comments:

Post a Comment