Monday, September 3, 2018

URGENT REQUEST!!! :(

Dear Friends And Readers:

I Screwed Up Big-Time And Now I Can't Make Rent For September.

I have some pretty serious developmental disability issues. It is very difficult for me to engage in new patterns. I just started going to church this week after making plans to do it over 2 years ago. I don't have a washer/dryer and I was getting help from my ex in doing laundry but they have been busy over summer so what i have done as a response is really dumb. I work at a big box store so every time i needed clean undershirts, underwear and socks i bought new ones in bulk. This came out to over $50 a week and now, on top of other existing expenses, i cannot pay my rent for september. I am decompensating right now. In general i have been doing better with finances, cutting back on supplements, etc. Also I will admit that i purchased a couple of new dresses this pay period because i am trying to present en femme whenever possible. This has been honestly necessary for my mental health. i tried to make an appointment with an lgbtq health provider to get therapy that would be covered by medicare two weeks ago and no one ever called me back. I have been desperate to transition social and medically and so now i am just forging ahead on my own. I am sorry  i am rambling. So my rent every month is $540. It is due today and I cannot make it. I need help in making it through to October. I am sorry I am such a loser. Please Help If You Can!!! I can receive monies through google pay at numbatwombat21@gmail.com I am so sorry. <3 <3 <3 love nathaxnne 

PS - Please note that in order to purchase a new dress (or a new top which i need in order to work), this represents 3-4 hours of labor. Due to being disabled, I can only work around 20 hours a week as a cashier, which is extremely painful but i have to do it in order to live. I am trying to do my best, but it is so hard alone. :(

1 comment:

  1. Dear Friends And Readers:

    Thank You Thank You Thank You To Everyone Who Helped!!!

    I was able to make rent today. I am still messed up for the month but thanks to you all I am not in bad bad bad bad trouble.

    I don't think I deserve help. I don't think the person I am anymore is worth helping. I am trying to become something better but I feel like the decay has gone on so long and the damage is so bad that there may not be a way to anything truly good.

    ReplyDelete