Friday, March 20, 2020

Please Take Care Of Yourselves

Dear Readers: I am old enough and damaged due to my own stupidity whereupon I have no day-to-day quality of life. I am not a good person and I am not good at living. I do not have any dependents. Although I refuse to violently kill myself I am no longer going to take any heroic measures to keep myself alive. I will not ask for help. I will shut everything that is left down. I understand that it is up to me to do my part. I truly believe the world that is coming will be a better world. please be good to each other. you are all that they have. 

5 comments:

  1. I feel I am a better person for having "met" you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kerry and i u. U r a good person. U r kind. Pls take care of yourself and your family. ilu <3

      Delete
    2. I know i am not a good person. But i try anyway and mostly screw up. I did my best but it kind of sucked. <3

      Delete
  2. You are a good person. I'm sorry you don't feel that way. Know that I understand that feeling all too well. You deserve a life worth living. And it is my belief that one day you will achieve that life. Please know that many care about you, a wise, sensitive woman, and that you are worth so so much more than you realize in this often cruel world. Your words grant many, including myself, comfort and smiles. I do hope one day you see the beauty in yourself. Remember; you are not your circumstance. Your circumstance does not indicate worth. Please try and be safe in these coming times. Best wishes and love to you, kind soul <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robin I am sorry it took me so long to get back to your kind comment. Thank You for being sweet to a damaged old lady. <3 nathaxnne

      Delete