Monday, June 15, 2020

I Am Being Evicted By My Landlord One Month From Today On 07/15/2020

I am hurt. I live in chronic pain. My apartment is killing me. In one month I will be homeless. I work as much as I can with my disability. I still cannot make ends meet. I have no plan. I am being hurt right now by work being done in the business which surrounds my apartment. I have been too damaged to record and write about what has been happening. Assume more of the same. Today i am too hurt to flee so i am just being hurt more. My landlord stopped letting me know when he was working in the flower shop or opening the doors so now i am just hurt all the time. I don't have a plan. I am ready to die. I have exhausted every other option.

10 comments:

  1. Idk the details of your situation, but have you sought out pro bono legal help in your area?

    I'm not in PA but I did a little bit of research and this came up:

    https://www.pabar.org/site/Probono-Services - they have a hotline you can call with your issue where they might be able to plug you in to a volunteer attorney or point you to more localized resources. Again idk the details but that might be some recourse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was nice to run into you today, Nathaxnne. I'm so sorry things are so rough right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please say something if you're okay...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nathaxnne, I really hope you're safe :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. good lol also your letterboxd reviews are some of the worst collections of words ive ever read

    ReplyDelete