Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Update And Request III

Hello Dear Friends And Readers!

In an upsetting addendum to the last update and request, I am STILL driving a rental. I have been trying to secure help from my family to extend a small loan with interest to me in order to purchase a vehicle because my credit is so nonexistent but these efforts have so far not borne fruit. What is UPSETTING is that because it is now summer, the rental car company went from a weekly base price for a compact? sub-compact? car of nearly $200 a week to nearly $300 a week and with everything else I had to pay today $366 to rent a car for a week where last week it was one hundred dollars less than that. I COULD NOT afford to have a rental car BEFORE this and now I don't know what to do. Really I just need someone to donate me a car but since that seems highly unlikely I feel at a near-total loss. Even if I quit my job, I still need a car for groceries and medicine. I am disabled and live alone and access to ready 24/7 transportation is a must. I don't live in a city where not having a car is an option. At this point I need any help that can be provided and I hate feeling like a broken record and asking for help over and over but I really don't know what to do. To make matters worse, my job only gave me 10 hours of work this week, drastically reducing my income for the pay period. I can't live with the stress of this week after week. It is removing my ability to afford anything else. If you can help and wish to, I can receive funds through Google. My address is numbatwombat21 at gmail. I am so so sorry to ask this again. My primary wish for this year is that I get a car and find a way to be financially secure so that I can go to therapy and go back to school. I think I would like to go back to school and become a licensed social worker? But maybe that is insane of me? IDK. Before I had the brain injury I wanted to go back to school and go into therapy/counseling. Maybe I still can? It is so hard to find therapists who specialize in gender. Maybe I could help? <3 nathaxnne

No comments:

Post a Comment