Friday, January 18, 2019

Update To Request For Help January 2019 Edition

Dear Friends And Readers: Due To Extremely Kind Assistance I have been able to get some medicine, water, gas and I am going out to get a little food with what I have remaining in order to prepare for the possibility of a 5-day shut-in due to Winter Storm Harper. I am very frightened. My executive functioning is poor and so I am not good at stress planning under time crunches. I am worried I will run out of something important and be trapped. It snowed last night so I am a little worried about going out to the car even this afternoon. I called out of work for Sat/Sun which will lose income but it is too dangerous. Extreme Weather, Disability, Low-Wage Shift Work & Neurological Issues are a bad combo which increasingly many of us have to face and this wasn't an accident. It was worth more for a rapacious political class to force someone like me into the labor market for almost nothing to be on the receiving/distribution end of the labor of people who are in an even worse situation than i am and the conditions which created this were created intentionally to allow vast corporate wealth to make its own operational environment, to remake the world in a more pleasing fashion and this is what it chose, a hot, dangerous, impoverished, poisonous world where nearly everyone is terrified and sick and desperate and dying a little every day waiting for the superstorm which takes out your home or town or island as austerity pushes down harder and harder. We do not have to live this way. We can choose a different life. <3

ps: if you would like to make a donation so i am not on a steep icy precipice of monetary fear you can at google pay via numbatwombat21 at gmail but if not don't worry. the immediate immediate crisis is being dealt with and i should be alright through tues? it is a little ways off so i worry but things are not dire. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment