Monday, December 23, 2019

christmas eve eve

dear everyone i am writing this with a very severe migraine. i had a very bad whiplash injury yesterday when my car was at a light. either someone hit me from behind or my car engine bucked horribly. the entire car jolted forward violently, giving me a whiplash injury. i was on my way to work. i got to work in so much extremis i couldn't control my tear ducts, volume or saliva. my entire body was shaking. i had to go sit in an office for an hour before telling my job i couldn't work. then i had to sit at work not working, losing 6 hours of income, a major part of my paycheck. i was so despondent and unable to control my responses that someone later called the cops to come to my house which was alarming. the chronic pain is so severe all the time. my car is hurting me because i cannot get it serviced. it is not a good car but i need engine maintenance badly which i cannot afford. eventually the car will just die because i cannot afford to get it fixed AND i need someone to help coordinate with a mechanic which i don't have. today my migraine from yesterday's whiplash increased steadily which it also will tomorrow, christmas eve, when i have to take whatever i have and drive for hours on the highway before working all night. i don't have enough money but my disability check from the government does not come until wednesday, christmas, when i will not be at work but i also cannot get ANY of the necessary medicine which runs out tomorrow morning. i also have to go get a bunch of anti-inflammatories ALSO tomorrow before work. i don't know if i will be able to do this. i am so screwed i just want to die. no one was able to help last week so here is what i need from help this week:

mmj: two  eighths of cbd flower: $120. two eighths of thc flower: $120 two disposable cbd/thc pens for while out or at work: $80 (total $320) $320

rent: i had to use 1/2 of the rent for this month for last week's medicine. i have paid no rent for dec. i owe $540. i will be able to pay half of my rent out of the disability check but need help with the half i used last week so $270 or $540

then i need to get tomorrow, christmas eve, necessary cns supplements i won't be able to get on christmas, including fenugreek, yarrow, true cinnamon, l-theanine. these aren't that much, say $35 total, and that is not including whatever gas, so maybe $15 for gas. yarrow controls the ibs, so that is important, as is the l-theanine, which helps with mood/cognition.

i have a target giftcard that i can use for food tomorrow at work so don't worry about that!

if you can help, i receive monies through paypal or google pay at numbatwombat21 at gmail dot com.

i hate being in this situation all the time. if medicare paid for mmj i would have like $1200 more a month which is unreal. imagine paying for insulin out of pocket that is what this is like. it isn't a luxury or an optional purchase. even with it life is barely livable. i am in so much pain right now that i can barely see to type. i have had to correct most of these words. i am sorry to be a burden on this world. every night i pray to die but i haven't yet. anyway ty for reading this. if you can't help don't worry. i can't help the people i want to help either. if you are hate-reading this well i am glad i could offer you something of value i guess. <3 love to all of you <3 merry xmas <3 nathaxnne

UPDATE: my bank just sent me an email saying i have zero dollars or less than zero dollars awesome! i hate myself. i can't do anything right. i hope this is the last year i am alive. i don't want to see another christmas.

UPDATE 2: my disability went through today so i have enough money for medicine etc RIGHT NOW but i still will need help with paying rent for december etc if you would like to help but immediate financial danger is not present. TY merry xmas <3 <3 <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment