Friday, January 3, 2020

Help In The New Year

Dear Friends And Readers: I had posted and then deleted a long plea for assistance like a week or two ago. I am so tired I cannot even cognitively put together a plea for help that makes sense so because i deleted that i am now in really bad trouble. i have two immediate needs which i cannot take care of: a) first my rent, which is due in two days, $600. my landlord was accepting my paying in installments twice a month but because of poverty i slipped into paying twice a month in the second half of the month so he is now applying a late fee, hence the $600 rather than the earlier amount. also i need to get my medicine for the next week which today i can get by with $200. i could write something longer. i am in very bad pain and i had to drive hours to get my medicine until i looked at my bank account and now i realize i cannot even do that. i am exhausted and sick and sad. i am in so much pain every day and i cannot make ends meet. i work as hard as i can at my retail job. i have gotten sick so many times this fall/winter i might be fired. this also has meant an accumulation of falling behind with money and bills. what money i do have has to go to pain relief and gas so i can get to work and work. everything else is secondary but that ends up being rent/food/medical bills. i am always behind but then when i get sick like i have i am wiped out. now i have to come up with almost a thousand dollars. i hate asking for it. i wish i would either have enough to take care of myself or that i would perish. i can receive help please! if you can at numbatwombat21 at gmail dot com!!! even if i can't pay the whole of the rent i can come up with half earlier! that would help!!! so even if i could get like $300 for that and $200 for mmj plus some for food/gas? please! i should have left up my earlier plea but i was so upset at my landlord that i was upset in writing and then i got scared so i deleted it. now i am in real trouble. <3 sorry to be like this i wish i had a life where i had a home and a car and enough food and medicine so i oculd just write. that is all i have wanted to do but it seems impossible PS: i underestimate my food budget all the time bc i don't value it but i was able to get half of what i needed for my mmj today but i will need a lot of help with rent/food/gas/ in the next week, like actually today/tomorrow so i can keep getting food. sorry i am getting hurt while writing

No comments:

Post a Comment