Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Immediate Assistance Requested Before Snow Storm

Hello. As of today I have ten dollars in my account for a week. I am running out of food, drinkable water, medicine, mmj, gas. There is a snow storm apparently coming on saturday which could bring 3-5 inches of snow, effectively trapping me in my house, stranding me blocks from my car, potentially preventing my ability to get out of the house at all let alone go to work. inclement weather has already prevented me from working this month. i work part-time. if i lose hours i lose income. my family helps monthly but they have let me know they have to reduce how much they help starting in march. i am at a precipice. please help if you can. i don't know what else to say. thank you if you can help. thank you if you can't and you read this. i can receive money by google pay or paypal at numbatwombat21 at gmail dot com. I need whomever reads this to know that i am doing my absolute best in trying to fight to stay alive. I wouldn't be asking for help if i didn't want to live. I just don't know how i am supposed to survive these conditions. Thank You <3 nathaxnne

3 comments:

  1. I have decided that in the comments i will post when i receive a donation and what i spent it on. i will round up to the nearest dollar. unless otherwise specified all donations are anonymous.

    As of this evening i have had one donation of $35. At that point in time i had less than $4 in my bank account.

    i spent $9 on gas to get home from work.
    i spent $9 on nitrile gloves that i cannot work without. i was bummed to have to spend $9 on that but without them i could not work tomorrow. i have a bad reaction to bps in commercial receipts. as a cashier i try to protect myself with nitrile gloves. they aren't perfect but i have been using them for years. i pay out of pocket which makes work less profitable.
    i spent two dollars on distilled water. so i have already used $20 of the $35. i am almost done with my weekly 48 hour fast. i do this to try and help with autophagy to control brain injury and also because i simply cannot afford to eat for a whole week. tomorrow i will spend the remainder of the $35, so roughly $15 on food. i only have a microwave and a dorm fridge so what i have access to for food is not good and more expensive than if i was able to cook. if it was not for this donation i would not have been able to get home from work, go back to work tomorrow or have any food at all after tomorrow morning. thank you so much <3

    i am going to repost my blog address on letterboxd even though i am loath to. i feel like i don't have a choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it goes without saying that after tomorrow i will have to do another day but at least now another day can be gotten to. this is an insane way to live.

      Delete
    2. Today I received a kind donation of $50 which i spent on 1/8 of mmj which i was out of and had been rationing. due to this, i had to use more than normal to control spasticity etc. I do not have enough of this to get through the storm. I have one meal left. I am really in a bad place. i have less than one day to get ready. i am freaking out.

      Delete