Saturday, May 16, 2020

Full Text Exchange Between My Landlord And Myself 05/16/20

8:05am B: I will be up today around 9-9:30am

8:37am Me: I have left please let me know when it is safe to return.

2:24pm B: Leaving now.

2:54pm Me: Thank You. I am going to formally in writing reiterate my standing request for reasonable accommodation two plus years that you kindly alert me by text before opening and closing the basement doors as if this occurs when i am in the apartment I am badly hurt every time. Thank You.  I would appreciate also if you would then of course wait until i can come outside or leave my home depending. Thank You.

4:15pm: B: Sorry. I had to quick grab a tool. Any luck finding a new place to live? Your current living situation is less than ideal for you. And as I said before, you need to find a new place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment