Sunday, May 3, 2020

What My Landlord Wrote Me And My Response 05/03/20

05/03/20: 10:53am: B: Did you go up front and see if they removed their stuff yesterday?

05/03/20: 3:26pm: Me: B I have not been able to leave my apartment since Wednesday night. I went out to look today when I got your text. Things have been removed and moved. The very heavy refrigerator compressor is how moved or gone. That must have been one of the very bad impacts. I was was hurt wed night, Thurs, Fri, and Sat. I don't know when it occurred. The shelving unit was moved. Tiling is stacked. The ladder is moved. This activity really hurt me. It is what I spent three weeks trying to avoid. Now I am badly hurt in ways I can't get better from. As a result of what should have been a safe, noninjurious place to live. I dread what will happen when they move out the glass. I needed to not be here when I was trapped getting hurt all of last week but now I can never get that back. I am ready to die. I am tired of fighting every day to avoid injury in my own home. If it kills me I tried my best to avoid it.

05/03/20: 3/45pm: Me: No one should have to fight to stay alive in their own apartment building.

05/03/20: 3:54pm: B: I was the only one there on Thursday and I walked around taking pictures. No one was there on Friday. I'm not sure what keeps hurting you.

No comments:

Post a Comment