Saturday, May 2, 2020

What I Wrote My Landlord Last Night & Today And His Response

05/01/20: 8:10pm: Me: B you are right that I could not see what hurt me around 2pm because I was sitting in my office chair. What I know is that I was sitting down, I felt a wave, and the, like always, the pain exploded in my skull like being hit from behind with a claw hammer. The migraine was immediate, overwhelming, and still here.

[Note: the migraine from yesterday never went away]


05/02/20: 3:45pm: Me: B are you in there now I got hurt again today Last night the migraine didn't subside until 3am

05/02/20: 4:01pm: Me: B that was excruciating and now it will last indefinitely with no ability to eat or sleep again for days thank you so much

05/02/20: 4:16pm: Me: The pain ramps up for hours until it finally plateaus. It stays like that for a long time. It feels like my head is going to decapitate itself which would be a relief

05/02: 4:36pm: B: I was not in the florist shop or the basement at all today. Neither was the florist. Have you made any progess with finding a new place.

[Note: Not only could i feel the motion/impact of what was in there I COULD HEAR THEIR VOICES TALKING COME ON]

Me: Ok then the flower shop people were moving heavy things. Someone was just in there. B if the pain is so bad i cannot eat or sleep how am i supposed to find a new place to live

No comments:

Post a Comment