Friday, May 1, 2020

My Text Exchange With My Landlord From Today In Full Until Now (Updated To 4:26pm 05/01/20)

Me: 9:12am: I haven't been able to go look what if anything they moved out last afternoon. I have really not been feeling goodI. I will let you know if they show up.

Me: 9:33am: I have been having gastro stuff since yesterday it is limiting my mobility. I can't leave today I don't think.

Me: 1:29pm: B are you there? Here I wrote. Auto correct. If it is not you it has to be them. They are like banging on my wall with their hands and discussing drywall. I am too sick to leave my apartment. I do not want to get badly hurt right now. I can't really like even use the toilet with them walking around right behind it.

B: 2:03pm: I'm here looking at the space. I'm quietly walking around and not moving anything or doing any work. I know you texted me late last night that you felt vibrations from the space. No one was in the flower shop or basement last night or yesterday.

Me: I just got hurt. I don't know what it was. It just happened. [note: i was on the phone with my gf when i got hurt. she heard it at the moment of injury]

B: I don't know. I'm just walking around with someone who is taking pictures. You need to find a different living environment. I can not prevent people from walking around in a public storefront.

Me: 2:33pm: What hurt was not from walking around. It was from the basement door or a heavy object impact.

B: 2:54pm: There were no object impacts and the basement doors were not opened. I can say that with 100% certainty since i was there.

Me: B i was injured pretty badly by a door or some impact

B: 4:26pm: There was no impacts and I held the front door so it would not make an impact.
Have you been looking at new places?


---

I have asked my landlord for years if he would give me notice before going into the space. He assured me the other day he would. That was when he was threatening to evict me. I got hurt just now by his activity in the space. I have asked for a long time for reasonable accommodation which he pretends he wants to achieve but then gaslights me. It is horrible. I cannot hold myself upright in the office chair bc of the injury i experienced earlier but it is now really important for him to put it on the record that it didn't happen bc he is not ethical and he is scared. he wants to be able to tell himself that evicting a disabled trans woman from her home because of injuries suffered in that space somehow makes him the victim and he will find a way to do it. he will convince himself he had no other choice and it was for the best somehow. like, it was secretly better for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment