Monday, February 18, 2019

I Am Too Dumb To Live And Finally Have Proof

Today I have proof that i am too dumb to live and i should take all of the helpful internet advice and kms. For weeks/months my ex and i have been trying to sell off my comic book collection to get it out of her basement and get some money for both of us. she is doing all the labor so she gets half which is fair. Finally after months and months of hard work, we get the check and i get  $200 deposited in my account which is good because another winter storm is coming and without that money i had $25 in my account until Friday where i may not get hardly anything for my paycheck. i needed that money to get the cbd:thc 1:1 flower which is my primary medicine for treating chronic pain/brain injury/severe anxiety etc. it is the only way i am able to go to work or have any quality of life. the dispensary was closing in a half hour. I had to get cash from the atm. i went and did this. i was in line and people were behind me. i took my card back but not the cash. i didn't know this until i went to pay for my medicine. then i didn't have the money. the money was withdrawn from my account but i don't have it. i was in the machine. so someone else took it. i spent an hour on the phone with 5 different wells fargo employees. they kept trying to transfer me to the atm claims department which is closed because today is presidents day. no one can help me. i am now out half of all the money i\ have and i don't have the medicine i need. i can barely type because my hands are not working right. i want to kms. i can't even manage this. tomorrow i have to go to work and cannot spend all that time on the phone  and then i can't get the medicine and another bad winter storm is coming. i don't have enough money for food this week. i was already having to choose between enough medicine and enough food and now i will just have to not eat this week. this is crazy. this is my stupid life. i want to die . i want to die i want to die

update: i also forgot to get toilet paper. no money no food no toilet paper no medicine
this is every day. this is not life. this is living death

update 2: after i got home and reviewed what happened, i think it wasn't my fault at all but that the atm dispensed the wrong bills, giving me 5 ones rather than the necessary bills. this is consistent with all other evidence and makes more sense. i hope wells fargo gives me back my $100!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment