Thursday, February 7, 2019

Update: How I Am Doing Today

Dear Friends And Readers:

I was able to get sufficient help from family and friends to accomplish two main tasks: a) go to my PA MMJ appointment, the cost of which was $200 w/ a $50 card fee later on, and b) the replacement of a starter for my car which ended up being $464.00. Tomorrow is the day I normally get my paycheck but due to missing 20+ hours of work in a 40-hour pay period, my paycheck will be half or less than normal. I have to try and get to the end of the month for expenses which will include medicine, food, gas, the usual. My rent and major bills are paid and hopefully there will be no more emergencies this month. It feels like every day is a disaster. Being THIS poor just means being buffeted by constant stress, even without chronic health problems that would be difficult even with unlimited resources. Thank You All For Helping, For Listening, For Caring, For Responding. Thank You. <3 nathaxnne

No comments:

Post a Comment