Thursday, April 23, 2020

Day 9: That Which Remains To Be Removed From The Flower Shop

Much of the trash was removed today or at least bagged. Thankfully I was out of the apartment today doing a weekly errand for medicine. Tonight into tomorrow night it is supposed to rain torrentially. I am UTTERLY TERRIFIED they are going to come in tomorrow when i cannot easily leave and drive around for hours and go to store bathrooms over and over and not eat and not take medicine. I haven't slept more than two or three hours a night since this began. Some nights i don't sleep at all. Then I have to go sit in a park or in my parked car or go to the bathroom over and over.

If i am in the apartment when they take out this massive disassembled refrigerator I will get badly hurt. Like permanent nervous system injury. My body is only now processing the injuries i received the day they began ripping this thing out at 8am 9 days ago. I cannot tolerate any more. This has ruined my life. I may end up being too disabled to work at all as a result of this activity. I am angry and I want to die and I am angry that I just had to endure this rather than receiving help from any authority whatsoever who are plainly on the side of the property owners and abusers. Not that this was a secret. I texted my landlord BEGGING him to have them not come tomorrow during the storm but the following day. He did not respond. They don't respond to him. They now will call the cops on me if i ask them any questions so i have no recourse or even information about when i am going to get hurt. Anyway here are today's photos of what remains behind in the Flower Shop/Portal To Hell.






No comments:

Post a Comment