Thursday, April 30, 2020

Day 17: So of course construction resumes during the flood

My landlord swore up and down the flower shop people would not be in there today. I knew either he was lying to me or they were lying to him or both. They are in there now. It is raining torrentially. it would be unsafe to drive even if i was in any condition to drive which due to the chronic pain i am absolutely not. i have spent the last 2+ weeks of my life fighting for my life to avoid this outcome. i fought and fought and fought. i knew in the end because of the curse what i did would not matter and this was always fated. if i was a better left-hand path witch i would embrace the damage, embrace the torture, embrace the collapse, and use it to fuel my death and reincarnation in a different life and body. who knows? maybe that will still happen but for now i remain as always the grumpy cat of messed-up gen x trans girl lhp witches right on or whatever <3

No comments:

Post a Comment