Friday, April 24, 2020

I'm Not Your Final Girl

I'm not your final girl. I'm that weird goth girl that no one likes and the audience is a little relieved to feel good about her dying cause she was kinda annoying and just kept complaining about stuff. No one was gonna make out with weird goth girl who dies second or third in the horror movie, kind of abruptly, for maximum comic timing.

I am that slightly evil/bitchy/too-much stoner new-age metalhead girl who is either like 'this place gives me The Creeps!' or 'I LOVE this place!!!' so u know that some ancient evil is going to possess her but probably not use her as the final boss, instead either like having her eyes glow and her voice do something weird and then she is all like 'whoa! what was that?' but then, like, in her descent into darkness, gets eaten or murdered by her ex-friends who by now are totally wigged or she is like holed up and not coming out to play ultimate frisbee because she cannot feel carefree when 'we're all going to die' what a downer she is usually so nice

Now is the point in the horror movie where I cower in fear awaiting what comes. Like the first day of this ordeal, day ten is marked by all-day torrential bad weather. I was terrified to fall asleep in case i woke up with them hurting me so i fell asleep without my cpap mask, causing my lungs to fuck up and my oxygen to go yucky bc sleep apnea hooray. I texted my landlord to beg the flower shop people not to come today to remove the heavy fridge parts and trash but he will not respond. I am too messed up today to flee my home. I am having respiratory and gi problems as well as nervous system stuff. I will get hurt if they remove the heavy trash while i am here but i have no choice now. i am going to take my anti-inflammatories to try and minimize the damage. i will not ask you to pray for me. <3

Here is the part in the horror movie where I turn to the camera directly and tell you how scared I am. I am more angry and bitter than scared at this point. What I am being sacrificed for is so petty, so small, so demeaning. This world runs on blood sacrifice. I am not upset or scared by that fact. I am upset at being so dishonored. These are small, petty, afraid men. Their capital is worth nothing in hell. Their status as town burghers is worth nothing in hell. Their youth, their strength, their weapons, their authority, all are worth nothing in hell. This brings me no pleasure, as befits the ways of hell. 

2 comments:

  1. I am thinking about Exeter and how that was always my favorite character and how boring the movie inivitably was afterwards. 🖤🌙🕯

    ReplyDelete