Sunday, April 19, 2020

My Week

Hello Readers

A month ago my cashier job gave me a month of sick leave to self-isolate because i have multiple serious underlying health conditions. I have been only going to the grocery store and the pharmacy. When i go out, i use face covering and gloves. Last Tuesday, April 14, at 8am in the morning, the flower shop sent contractors into their storefront which surrounds my apartment on three sides to rip out a wall-sized walk-in refrigerator and gut the establishment in obvious violation of stay-at-home orders. this was not essential work. the impact from the construction work on my shared wall and floor resulted in immediate enormous spinal/neurological pain that has only compounded and worsened in subsequent days. i suffer from lifelong chronic nervous system pain that is difficult to keep in check on a good day. i went next door and said that i was a person in there and that they must stop. they did not stop. they said they had to work. i told my landlord. he said the business had a right. i told the local police. they said the business was more important than me to my landlord because they paid more money and that i should go to the park. on that day there was a high wind advisory that later turned into a tornado advisory. i am a middle-aged trans woman with severe chronic health problems, including gastointestinal issues that require near-constant access to a toilet. i called the department of health. they said to call the local police. i was trapped in my apartment for eight hours of unendurable torture and nervous system damage. i threw up multiple times from the pain. i could not speak. i screamed and moaned. this ended after five. it started again the next morning at eight am. my landlord told me to go to the park because there was not a tornado. i was out of my apartment in a global pandemic all day, using public toilets. and the day after that, having to get up at five or six am to try and get out before the life-shattering pain begins to expose myself or others potentially to covid-19. I have told all parties that they are responsible for this and they do not care. I told a man who was parked out front of the flower shop what was going on. I asked if he was the owner. He said he was the owner's brother. When he heard what was happening to me he laughed and laughed and said 'It looks like you've got bigger problems than that' and then said 'nice skirt!' and laughed. because i am trans my pain doesn't matter. i let him know he could not avoid karma. my gf said to get a lawyer and i called him but i did not retain him. i spent a night in a motel at my landlord's advice on the third or fourth night? i went back the next day and the contractors were still there. i finally called the atty to make sure that the contractors would not come back early sat am. i spent money i didn't have to get a lawyer to speak to my landlord. he took my landlord's side. the landlord promised him the contractors would not come back over the weekend and that i would get a schedule about when the owner was coming in to get the massive amounts of debris that remain. these were not adhered to. the contractors came in the next morning at nine am. I got hurt. I ran outside in the rain with flipflops and no jacket or purse or keys. I asked them to stop working so i could get my stuff. They refused. I had to wait outside for an hour until my landlord came and i threw up in front of him on the sidewalk. He told me to leave again. I was gone the whole day on Saturday. Now it is Sunday. Five days of my life i have been hurt badly and forced day after day to not have the use of my apartment in a global pandemic so that a local flower shop owner's capital might be spared. My landlord has told me that my rights are the same as a local defunct business's to gut their property. My blood is on the hands of everyone involved with this. I am giving up. I have called the news media. the state police, the local police, a lawyer, my landlord, my employers, the business owner, a disability rights network, an lgbtq org, my family, and no one can help me. i am an 'essential worker' lol who has to go back to work this week when her apartment is being rendered even more hazardous than normal the last day they were RIPPING OUT INSULATION FROM THE WALLS and i am supposed to be able to normally inhabit my apartment ok landlord 3%$$ i am sure you would tolerate that for yourself. I don't matter. They don't care if i get sick or get someone else sick. This hasn't stopped yet. It is going to go on for days and days. It was supposed to be one day which was one day too many and now it is going to be six or seven. They don't care if i live or die or suffer or not. My blood is on their hands. Forever. <3

PS: Oh yeah things were so bad i forgot to mention that on what Thursday? day 3 of this? that i was in a car line at Starbucks when the woman behind me hit and ran me in line, further contributing to obscene levels of spinal pain. i have had MULTIPLE SEVERE REAR IMPACT CAR ACCIDENTS so yeah this hurt REAL BAD even though it was a 'light tap'. and once again, i called the police on the advice of Starbucks because the property owner would have to get ordered by the cops to see the footage but because it is a private parking lot the cops don't have jurisdiction.it is a lawless zone.   also because i was only '99.9 % sure' she hit me without seeing the footage i was treated by the police as if i was making up a frivolous report. i am an anarchist for a reason. i only called the cops not to get revenge on this woman but because she was driving recklessly and was out there hurting people and driving off. the right-hand path world is a farce. it claims to have processes and believe in things that it does not. it is a vast deception. a horrifying death trip that doesn't even have enough self-respect to understand itself as a death trip which in and of itself is perfectly honorable except when you lie and lie and lie. your world is coming to an end and all you can do is fight over the remains. how proud are you of your achievements? how proud are you of your conduct? it may be a good time to reflect upon this now.. <3 

PPS: I am so scared to go to sleep in case they come in at 8am again. I feel like i should be able to sleep in my own apartment without fear of waking up via injury because i wasn't able to wake up in time to steel myself against it but that is part of normal use of an apartment, right? doesn't everyone experience that on a daily basis in their own homes when going to the bathroom or eating breakfast? surely i have no reason to be upset or complain. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment