Wednesday, April 29, 2020

I Just Got Badly Hurt Sitting At My Office Desk Chair After 8pm In My Own Home


I was sitting in my office chair trying to use my medicine for chronic pain when someone in the building slammed a major door somewhere or dropped something very heavy into the floor a few times. The resultant shockwave had me spitting up/vomiting and grunting, incapable of speech for minutes. I had to brace myself in the doorway of the bathroom after the vomiting. It is like being in a high wind. The spasms go through your entire body and last and last for hours. i was going to eat dinner tonight. now i won't be able to eat food maybe for days. The pain that i am in is indescribable. I can't really type. I took some photos to show you what this looks like because my photo set from apr. 13th is very slow in coming to my gmail from my phone. These injuries have robbed me of any quality of life at all. I do not want to survive this most recent round of them. it is too much. here are the photos. this is like a half-hour or hour? after it happened time stops working right with a bad central nervous system injury like this one. My skull, brain stem, spine & vertebrae are all messed up together. My body won't stop shaking. this happens all the time.








No comments:

Post a Comment