Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Deathhammer - Evil Power (2015)

If I ever have semi-permanent access to a car again I make a solemn promise to make sure to affix to it a 'SATAN IS MY CO-PILOT' bumper sticker and if this car has a cd or cassette player I will jam my burnt (miss OG cass!) Kreator/Sodom/Destruction albums through it while wearing my now too-tight I am sure Pleasure To Kill Shirt just in the way that Deathhammer would undoubtedly want me to. Deathhammer sound unhinged in their adoration of early 80's Teutonic Thrash Chaos, just as it should be. This is the kind of musick where if you drop your lit joint in your lap you might not notice your screaming in pain because you were already screaming in pain but in good news Satan will have just saved your life through better focus on driving. Hail Satan! Hail Driver Safety!

No comments:

Post a Comment