Sunday, November 13, 2016

Yoko Ono & John Lennon - 'Don't Worry Kyoko (Live)' from Some Time In New York City (1972, but recorded live 1969)

When someone tells me not to worry. When someone tells me everything will be ok. When someone tells me my upset is due to psychiatric problems. We are worried for a reason. There is no reason not to be worried. Nothing has ever been ok. Not now, not ever. We have an epidemic of psychiatric problems because life has been made unlivable for billions of people under a predatory colonial/imperial/neoliberal regime which has now signed our death warrant. I will fight until I die. I don't care how long I live anymore. I don't want to die from dementia or brain injury. I want to be as centered as I can be so I can fight, so I can send spiritual energy and words and whatever comfort I can provide others out into the world. I might not be much help, but I will be the help that I can. Join Us. LOVE nathaxn

No comments:

Post a Comment