Saturday, November 5, 2016

Denigrata - 'Kyrie Eleison' from Missa Defunctorum: Requiem Mass in A Minor (2015)

Because I am still not sleeping and visions of the Trump(s) Of Doom are rattling through my mind, I think what is good to deal with these feelings? A Blackened Industrial Symphonic Black Metal Mass of course! THIS TOTALLY WORKS!!! Cities on flame with rock n roll, indeed! Growling, hissing, sputtering, glitching crescendos of mountainous filth and direness. I am psyched. I am still not psyched for Donald Trump to make the entire world into a golfcourse/sweatshop, but if the entire world inverts itself and collapses through the floor into Hell Itself, there could not be a grander soundtrack than Denigrata's Missa Defunctorum!!! Here is their whole album!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment