Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Bastard Noise - Live 3 March 2015 St. Vitus

Watching MSNBC with the sound off and Bastard Noise Live On but also watching Bastard Noise almost makes MSNBC palatable as a kind of ambient television of people in suits and glasses intercut with shots of corroded pipes and corrosive rivers. You can't actually see lead poisoning but you can see its fallout sometimes. Why I do this to myself I will never know. I have a bad sinus headache tonight which is full of allergen-stoked mucus. So this Bastard Noise performance is really doing it for me. Knobs are tweaked, plugs are plugged and unplugged. Sometimes vokills, mostly not. Thanks be to recordists and uploaders. Unseen astral beings judder above in whorled spiralites. More Bastard Noise Live 4 3 2015 :

No comments:

Post a Comment