Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sepultura - 'Refuse/Resist' from Chaos A.D. (1993)

All Max-era Sepultura is metal perfection as far as I am concerned. There is nothing better. Maybe it is because I have been so sick I have been watching TV news cycles for the first time since the early 2000's, but I have been wanting to listen to Chaos A.D. something fierce. Hearing 'Refuse/Resist' makes me want to throw folding metal chairs around like an idiot. Not that I would actually do that or anything. C-SPAN is probably not helping my chronic illnesses, I am sure of it. Why I am voluntarily watching propaganda? Maybe this respiratory bug is like toxoplasmosis or something but for idiocy. Bonus Chaos A.D.!!!: 'Territory': Helpful if you imagine 22-year old 90's me whipping my hair around my kitchen of my mom's house and shouting a lot! Oh Dear Mercy do I ever love Sepultura!!! Bonus Bonus Chaos A.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment