Friday, January 15, 2016

Grizzly Adams Intro - R.I.P. Dan Haggerty

I was born in 1974, and I watched a lot of Seventies Television. This included the Carter-Era Country Rock trifecta of The Waltons (only under duress. I hated the Waltons), The Dukes Of Hazzard (exploding dynamite arrows, leaping cars, incompetent police, corrupt local bosses, illegal bootlegging operations), and the best, The Life And Times Of Grizzly Adams. This show was about love, friendship between bear and man, and human and wilderness, about making peace with your past and coming to terms with yourself. Also, it had a bearded dude with a massive bear partner. I watched this TV show every week as long as it was on. I loved it even more than when the Bigfoot would come on The Six Million Dollar Man, or at least as much. R.I.P. Dan Haggerty. Long may you amble, bearlike, and/or holding wolf cubs. Also, dude was in Elves (1989). The craziest XMZZ horror movie of all time. No, seriously, this movie is insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment