Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden Sings 'Sea Of Madness' in Sheffield on the Somewhere In Time Tour (1986) With The Flu! Poor Bruce Dickinson!!!

Today I woke up with this song in my head. My favorite Iron Maiden albums are Somewhere In Time and Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son. Overall I like Iron Maiden alot but am more of a Judas Priest fan who I truly worship. It seemed appropriate to upload a live cut with Bruce also sick because I am really really sick and should probably go to the doctor. The Metal Must Prevail!!!

2 comments:

  1. Even when he is sick he is a great singer haha He is my favorite in fact. Next year I'll go to my third Maiden concert, it's like the second time they come to my city only =\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daniel! That is awesome! I am glad they are visiting! They are so good live! I can't imagine having the energy Bruce Dickinson has with the flu when I am healthy, let alone also sick!!!

      Delete