Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Queen - 'Get Down Make Love' Live Montreal 1981

Queen are just the best. All of them. If I could see Freddie Mercury Queen live every day in person I so would. This song I saw randomly on the TV the other night and although I have watched this concert before, it struck me that this was the sound of what would be played by an outpost of alien wasps who had constructed a discotheque for their zoo humans to enjoy so as to simulate 'authentic human behaviors'. Of course, the alien wasps would get Queen to play a special concert on the Rings of Saturn, so maybe it doesn't sound like alien wasps at all. Maybe it just sounds like Queen. Maybe alien wasps developed their entire musical sensibility from intercepted Queen broadcasts. I actually like that idea better. I don't really know what I am talking about. I have been sick for so long now!

No comments:

Post a Comment