Sunday, December 13, 2015

Cradle of Filth - 'The Principle Of Evil Made Flesh' (1994)

Hammer Horror x Black Metal is a great idea and one achieved in full glory by early-to-mid 90's Cradle Of Filth. While I also like and support their becoming one of the Unholy Triad of Most Parentally Hated Hoodies From Hot Topic Circa 1999 (along with Marilyn Manson & Slipknot) the Cradle Of Filth album I have always listened to most often is 'The Principle Of Evil Made Flesh'. Q: nathaxn? Why is that? A: Blastbeats. Frost-bitten, wolf-howlen blastbeats combined with hideous shrieking and ridiculous vampire monologues make this my favorite COF album, but I also REALLY LIKE their Andrew Lloyd Webber does Cinemax Horrotica Phase, which also rules. I love this album desperately.

No comments:

Post a Comment