Friday, December 11, 2015

Krisiun - 'Vicious Wrath' from AssassiNation (2006)

Catchy, twiddly and brutal, Krisiun's 'Vicious Wrath' is a song I jam out to alot in the car because it is on an old Terrorizer Magazine Fear Candy compilation cd. I like chaotic and noisy Krisiun but I also like Voivod-influenced multi-planar pileup Krisiun too. Brazilian death metal always has a warm place in my diseased and rotting heart, and this video could essentially be a promo photo of the band turned into an extended motion-placard. I keep wanting to wipe the blood and viscera off of their faces to make them presentable for their video shoot. Must be the parent in me. I got to see them on the tour for this album with Behemoth and Morbid Angel. It was pretty rad. Love Krisiun always. May extended harmonics unto feedback solos always be a part of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment